If teachers ask you to write a nice essay on my dream house, you should understand that this type of work is descriptive. Many students don’t consider this assignment easy. It takes a long time and effort. You should have a comfortable space to sit with no friends or other distractions around to be focused on this academic task in full. Create an effective plan and use helpful tips. It is almost like a critical essay. Think about the houses you like, choose the one you dream to live in, and try to convey your relevant ideas on a few pages.
What is Descriptive Writing All About?
Before you start drafting an essay on this topic, learn the specifics of descriptive writing and effective tactics to succeed. First, determine the main purpose of writing it. Provide each person reading your essay with a clear and vivid image of your dream house in detail, such as:
- Its location;
- When it was built;
- The number of rooms, including a living room, bedroom or bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom)
- Its color scheme (green, brown, white, or other colors);
- Its size (small or big);
- Whether it has a beautiful garden with different plants and flowers);
- Where to leave cars;
- The material of the walls;
- The overall feel and look.
Make your dream house appear in front of other people. Use effective ways to make them imagine what you’re writing about.
How to Choose an Impressive Topic
Open your assignment and read all instructions carefully before you choose a topic for your future paper. Pick a specific matter that you’ll cover in it. Your descriptive essay should have a focus. This means that you need to pick narrow topics, such as the design of your dream house, the place you want it to be, how it looks downstairs, etc. Choose the aspect that is easy to describe.
Writing my dream house essay can be fun because you can consider different elements, like the bed, door, and floor types, chairs, and so on. With so many interesting ideas, try to think outside the box or choose an original angle to share exceptional descriptions. A good topic makes the entire process easier. Look at https://www.slideshare.net/soniaimfernandes/my-dream-house-7986519 to get a better idea of basic details to mention in your paper.
The Elements That Make Your Topic Interesting and Engaging
Take into account the aspects that will make your essay engaging for the audience. Your interests can give brilliant ideas. Use the following suggestions for your inspiration:
- Your perfect house on wheels;
- Living in the country;
- Multi-car garage;
- Expensive and affordable features;
- Outdoor or indoor swimming pool;
- Giving your family the home they’ve always imagined;
- If your dream home isn’t a house;
- Modern design;
- Building a dream house for someone you love.
Create an Outline to Detail Useful Information
An effective outline can help you focus on important elements to share and define the information relevant to your key idea. It breaks up your essay into different sections. Use a good plan to develop concepts for every part. It helps you structure and organize all the details as you take notes of interesting things that you’ll discuss in your paper. Your outline ensures that you write it according to guidelines.
Basics Steps to Write the Best Essay
There are certain steps that you should take to end up with high marks for a dream house essay:
- Make a table with five columns (write a few sentences in each one to reflect all senses).
- Fill it up with the best words that describe the dream house perfectly (avoid complex phrases or boring words).
- Make an effective structure. It will give a proper sense to your topic (order your essay from general to specific to structure relevant information correctly).
- Write a coherent and clear introduction or opening paragraph that serves as the establishment of major points and key ideas.
- Write strong topic sentences. Include each one in a separate paragraph to let readers know what they will read about in every part of your paper.
- Write body paragraphs. Each one should match a specific topic sentence. The main purpose of writing them is to prove that your arguments or ideas have a proper sense and you’re right about a particular issue.
- Share some interesting details. Look at the table filled up with details about all senses to provoke important associations in the audience to let them better understand your idea.
- Write a logical and coherent conclusion. It should summarize everything discussed on other sections, provoke readers to further discussions, restate your thesis, or include a call to action. Make it as strong as possible.
The Importance of Proofreading Your Essay
After taking all the above-mentioned steps, it’s necessary to proofread and edit your final draft to make sure that it’s free from grammar errors, typos, and other mistakes. Take some break before doing that. You’ll return with a fresh look. It’s also advisable to ask other people to proofread your paper because they can easily find the mistakes that you missed.
With these helpful guidelines and our expert advice, you can write the best essay on this topic in no time. What if your school deadlines are urgent? Do you lack enough free time? Let our qualified and experienced professional do this job for you to save more time to relax or complete other important tasks during the day. After all, you already know how to write an impressive and original essay of this type after reading our tips. Many students entrust their writing assignment to experts because of many benefits.